Services Provided by Alexa Business
- Alexa Business provides the products and services necessary to give small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States and Canada local front-page placement on major search engines in accordance with unique search queries (keywords).
- Alexa Business is not affiliated with Google, Yahoo!, Bing or any search engine. The fulfillment department utilizes several different methods for search query (keyword) selection, online directory creation, content creation and any and all other research and development that goes into properly preparing the client’s online business listing. The timing and success of obtaining front page placement on major search engines may vary depending on the client’s business location (i.e. City, State, Zip Code, etc.), competition in the area and market saturation.
- Alexa Business follows the guidelines of each online directory and search engine that we submit information to and create online business listings through and strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of these online directories.
- Alexa Business creates business listings in several online directories and continues providing services through the maintenance of these business listings each month to ensure accurate information is linked to businesses across the internet in these online directories as information can be changed or distorted from user or competition submittals over time.
- The fulfillment team makes efforts to ensure that the products and services offered and provided to clients are developed and maintained in order to provide the best possible results for front page placement and online presence.
- Alexa Business works solely to provide local front-page placement to clients and does not promise or guarantee state- wide, national coverage or any specific radius of coverage unless a separate pay-per-click campaign is purchased.
- Alexa Business promises to provide the services that are needed for local front-page placement to occur for businesses.
- The Alexa Business promise states that businesses that are not found on the front page of local search results for at least two search queries (keywords) selected for their campaign within their contracted time will be warranted a modification to their campaign in the form of a one month hold on billing. This is done to carry out our promise of the results that our products and services should provide. Application of this billing modification will be implemented as follows:
A client may make a claim that they are not ranking 55 days after the contract was signed and returned. After notice has been received by a Alexa Business representative, the account will be investigated and billing will be placed on hold for one month if it is agreed that the business is not found on the front page of local search results for at least two search queries (keywords). The hold on billing will take place at the end of the initial contracted period. The campaign account will automatically resume billing and enter a status of recurring billing after the one month hold on billing is carried out. The account holder must contact Alexa Business each month to determine whether or not business listings are found on the front page of local search results for at least two search queries (keywords) in order for a hold on billing to occur again.
- The promise is effective on the date that the contract is signed and returned to Alexa Business. This may not always be the same day that the account holder becomes a client of Alexa Business and may vary depending on when the client returns the signed contract.
- If the client makes the decision to change their keywords at any time after the initial set up process in our provisioning department, the promise will restart from the day that those changes are noted.
- Client Communication
- Alexa Business requires communication between representatives of our departments and clients from time-to-time in order to ensure the success of the marketing campaign through verifying business information, keeping current with Search Engine and online directory requirements, processing cancellation requests or any other matter relating directly to the account that involves the need to communicate.
- Clients of Alexa Business are aware that their assistance is needed upon purchasing their online marketing campaign as well as through the duration of the business agreement and that they must notify a Alexa Business representative immediately upon receiving any type of voice verification call, post card, etc.
- During the account compliance and on boarding process, representatives of Alexa Business will inform the client of the different Personal Identification Number (PIN) methods required of Google to maintain an active business listing status according to varying factors from account set up to changes in Search Engine algorithms and updated listings. These methods may include receiving post cards, phone call verification and more.
- Charges will appear on the client’s statement as: ALEXA BUSINESS
- Alexa Business will automatically renew payments on a monthly basis until the client cancels the business agreement. Unless stated otherwise, the date that the client will be billed each month will occur on the same day of each month as the first day that the client purchased an online marketing campaign from Alexa Business.
- Alexa Business will charge the client immediately upon agreeing to purchase any online marketing campaign and are aware that work begins on their account as soon as a representative of the Provisioning department has spoken with the client and begun the account set up and on boarding process.
- The account holder will be the only person authorized to make any billing changes to any account.
- Changes that are requested or are decided to be made to anything concerning the billing of the business agreement must be communicated with the Alexa Business billing department. This can be done via phone or email at email@example.com
- Clients will only be contacted by a representative of the Alexa Business billing department to update billing information if a payment is declined. Any form of payment that is received by Alexa Business in the duration of the client’s account can be used to secure any future recurring payments.
- Payments are subject to a 12% late fee and work will continue on the client’s online marketing campaign for thirty days after the initial date of a failed payment.
- The client assumes responsibility to provide Alexa Business with updated billing information as necessary throughout the duration of their business agreement.
- Refund Policy
Alexa Business provides a local marketing service for business owners or authorized managers. We are an independent organization and by registering with us, you authorize us to be your Google My Business Representatives and Digital Marketing Agency. We are not endorsed by or partnered with Google, Amazon, Microsoft or Apple.
When registering with Alexa Business, the customer is aware and agrees to pay a one-time activation fee and a monthly management fee (unless otherwise discounted) that they are responsible for paying to receive services.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We have a 30 day satisfaction full refund policy. If there is an issue or you need further clarification in regards to the service, please contact Alexa Business’s business support for further assistance.
- Alexa Business enters a month to month agreement with each client.
- Clients agree to inform representatives at least seven days prior to their next billing date if the client determines that they no longer wish to receive the products and services of the purchased online marketing campaign from Alexa Business and wish to terminate the business agreement.
- Alexa Business will not finalize cancellations without written consent from the client – via email to that states that they no longer wish to proceed with their online marketing campaign. Upon receiving this email, a Alexa Business representative may attempt to contact the client via email or phone to gather information on why the client no longer wants services.
- Phone calls regarding the desire to cancel will not be accepted or processed as a form of proper cancellation.
- Service must be canceled a minimum of seven days prior to the clients next billing date. If this does not occur, client’s accept and understand that a monetary refund of any amount will not be warranted for the next month of service.
- Upon cancellation, the client understands that they are not entitled to a refund of any payments made as any payment made to Alexa Business was made for the creation and maintenance of the products and services included in the client’s online marketing campaign. This work is provided every month to the client’s online marketing campaign.
- Alexa Business cannot and does not guarantee and Return of Investment to any client.
- Alexa Business is not liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements or any other loss resulting in the use or inability to use Alexa Business’s services. The maximum liability is limited to the amount that has been forfeited for the services that have been provided.
- The client understands and agrees to adhere to the governing laws by the State of Florida upon purchasing Alexa Business’s services. The client also agrees to act in accordance with the jurisdiction of the State of Florida, County of palm beach with issues of any such matter relating to the purchase of the products and services provided by Alexa Business.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be ultimately resolved through arbitration that is administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial.
- Arbitration Rules. Judgment upon the reward rendered by the arbitrators is able to be submitted in any court which has jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the County of Palm Beach in the State of Florida in accordance with the United States Arbitration Act. There shall be three arbitrators, named in accordance with such rules. Lastly, the client is aware that Alexa Business may change these Terms & Conditions without official notice at its’ discretion.
30 N. Gould St., Suite #N, Sheridon, WY 82801